Friday, November 29, 2013

Shredder Punto Slides Into Your Heart And Into My PC


Grabbed this down at my LCS earlier this week for the low, low cost of nothing. I really enjoy black parallel, and considering it's limited to 62 copies I was sure to add it to my box of Dodgers. I'm not Punto's biggest fan, but there is no doubt he was a vital cog for the 2013 Los Angeles Dodgers. He is not normally a player that deserves much playing time, yet he made the most of his opportunities this past season. I advocated his return to the team for 2014, but he recently signed with the Athletics. Good luck to Shredder in the upcoming season!

I am stopping the Card of the Day series, although I will still be posting cards everyday. They will all be labeled as Card of the Day, but the Title will not signify that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment