Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Greg Wins Again.....I Swear This Isn't Fixed!

Well, the Mystery Contest was up for approximately 33 hours until Greg from Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle correctly guessed the mystery player. Greg is a name that most readers of my blog should know, BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO WIN ALL THE CONTESTS. 

Only a few short hours before Greg submitted his winning guess, Matthew of Dodger Penguin, and I were discussing Greg's tendencies to win my contests. So naturally Greg won the freaking thing.

The mystery card was this Mike Piazza relic from 2005 Donruss Prime Patches. It features Piazza as a member of both the Dodgers and the Mets. A team he should have never suited up for if it wasn't for poor ownership. (That seems to be a trend the Dodgers had for a short time) I never got to appreciate Piazza while he was with the Dodgers, though this homer he hit over the left field pavilion gives me chills. 

Enjoy the card Greg!



No comments:

Post a Comment