Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Top CF's and The Chavez Code



I grabbed this card off of eBay for just a few cents plus shipping. I'm not a big fan of the Pinnacle look, though the scan piqued my interest and I bought it. I'm still unsure what is going on with this card. Kemp is featured on the front, which is slightly different from the back. You can see the difference in scans between the two sides. I don't know enough about Pinnacle to understand what is going on in the front. (5 points to the first person that comments with what it is). 2013 NL MVP, Andrew McCutchen, is thrown onto the back of the card. Both Kemp and Cutch have the same pose which is sort of cool. It's another Kemp added to my PC.

The Chavez Code is getting a little harder to keep track of then I thought. People have different names on Twitter than they do on Disqus which makes it tricky for me to keep track of. Please take a look at the the Chavez Code leader board to see if you are on it. If you follow the blog or follow me on Twitter and are not listed, then leave a comment and let me know. If you would like to change the name I have for you, please leave a comment and let me know. You can find more info on the Chavez Code here.

No comments:

Post a Comment