Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Ultimate Christmas Present: Slightly Belated Edition

So my best friend, and my card partner, came through in a HUGE way for Christmas. We both got into collecting at the same time and have similar interests when it comes to cards. We jointly own a few higher end cards that were bought when we first started collecting, a time when we were both very naive. We've both since learned the tricks of the trade, and have a better understanding of this wonderful hobby. 

He surprised me for Christmas with something I had thought about doing, but I don't think I mentioned it here. Enjoy the cards in their scanned glory below. Thanks again Dikran. Your (late) present is on its way!



By the way, I am still looking for the Pink and the Super to truly complete the rainbow. There will be a hefty finders fee if someone can help me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment