Friday, January 17, 2014

Topps Chrome Rainbow: Adrian Gonzalez Black Refractor

I updated my Topps Chrome Rainbow page last night, something that I have been trying to get to for about a week. School has really taken a toll on my card time, but I am trying to stay as up to date as possible. I have a trade to discuss on Sunday, as well as a few hundred cards to go through for trades. 

While updating my Topps Chrome Rainbow page last night, I noticed an discrepancy. After searching through the blog, I found out I never posted one of the cards I bought for the TCR. 



I got this on the 23rd of December, which is probably why I forgot to post it. It is another fantastic card, and  just so happens to be my favorite parallel color from the set. The black refractor's look great with the Dodger cards, and I have been able to pick them up cheap so far. This card is #'d 72/100, and is my third black refractor from the TCR. 

If you take a look at the updated TCR page, you will notice a few changes. I added my completion status for each parallel below an updated summary about my TCR quest. Below that is my total completion percentage for the project. Not included in the project are the base cards, though I am still looking for two more to complete my team set. (Ryu, Paco) 

I would also like to reiterate a few things about the blog. My Trade Bait is lacking in any spectacular hits. This is mainly because before starting this blog I sold most of my non-Dodger cards on eBay. This year I plan on keeping most of the cards, with the exception of any big hits. Your Chavez Code points will become more valuable as my Trade Bait grows. 

I try to keep as up to date as possible with the Chavez Code. I previously had a list for everybody to access, though I recently took that down to work on it a bit. I am currently trying to get some information from everyone to keep along with the leaderboard. This includes and email, blog, twitter handle, and name. I also keep track of who collects what. If I reach out to you on twitter I'd appreciate any info you can give me, but it is totally understandable if you'd rather not. This info will not be made public, just a reference for me. 

Please don't hesitate to ask about your Chavez Code point total. I have that information readily available, just not ready to be published. If you are new to the blog and have any questions feel free to leave a comment or send me an email, I'd love to chat. 

I feel like I am forgetting something I really wanted to mention in this post, and, of course, I will remember what that is five minutes after I click publish. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment