Thursday, January 16, 2014

Topps Chrome Rainbow: Greinke X-Fractor

I used the rest of the change left on my gift card and picked up a pack of 2013 Topps Chrome while at Target last night. Although I didn't get anything special, I did get a much needed card. 


The Zack Greinke x-fractor parallel. For those of you who are unfamiliar with my Topps Chrome Quest, wander over here for a detailed background. I am basically trying to acquire every parallel of every Dodger player from Topps Chrome. Of course some are more difficult than others, and Puig cards are definitely not in the budget. 

This card puts my Dodgers x-fractor total to 7 out of 10. I have yet to get my hands on an x-fractor from Kershaw, Puig, or Paco. I plan on getting the Kershaw very soon from a buddy off of COMC, but Puig and Paco are still at large. 

Remember anybody offering assistance in helping me achieve my Topps Chrome Rainbow goals will be rewarded. 10 points to anybody that can help with a non-numbered refractor and 25 points to anybody that can help with a #'d refractor. Matt Kemp refractor cards are worth double, but check my Topps Chrome Rainbow page in the menu bar to see what I have first.

Card Totals:
Base: 7/10
Refractor: 6/10
X-Fractor: 7/10
Purple: 3/10
Orange: 5/10
Blue: 2/10
Black: 3/10
Sepia: 1/10
Gold: 1/10
Red: 2/10
Camo: 0/10
Atomic: 0/10
Pink: 0/10



No comments:

Post a Comment