Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Two Hanley's and Counting


Yay! Another Hanley relic to add to my collection. This comes from 2013 Allen and Ginter's, a set I love, but a set I bought very little of. Trying to buy cards stinks when your trying to pay for college, but it'll be worth it in the end right? 

I grabbed this for .99 cents from eBay last week and I cannot be happier with my purchase. I will make it a point to grab some more Hanley stuff this year. Maybe he can chip in some of the money he's gonna get when the Dodgers extend him this month.....wishful thinking.

If you haven't noticed yet, my secondary player collections are listed in the right sidebar. I haven't included any of the hits in those lists yet, so updates will be happening throughout the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment