Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2014 Topps Series One Andrew Lambo Auto Contest

This contest is for an Andrew Lambo Trajectory Auto from 2014 Topps Series One. The winner will receive the card pictured below. The contest ends 2/24/14 at 9:00pm PST. The rules will be explained below. Good luck!



To enter this contest just leave a comment below. You can comment once a day, and each comment is worth 1 entry. You can also email me the answer or DM me on Twitter to the question below for 5 entries:

What is my only Bryce Harper Autograph numbered to?

You may also earn one additional entry for the contest by posting about the contest on your blog. Only one entry per contest per this method though. No need to post about the contest all week. 

The winner will be selected using Random.org, and will be notified via email and/or twitter. The winner will have one week to send me their mailing address. I will ship the card to the winner for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment