Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ben Zobrist Relic Contest

This contest is for a Ben Zobrist Trajectory Relic from 2014 Topps Series One. The winner will receive the card pictured below. The contest ends 2/17/14 at 9:00pm PST. The rules will be explained below. Good luck!



To enter this contest, perform one of the two things below. You may perform both for a maximum of two entries per day.


  • Comment on this post.
  • Retweet one of my contest tweets on Twitter
You may also earn one additional entry for the contest by posting about the contest on your blog. Only one entry per contest per this method though. No need to post about the contest all week. There is a maximum of 15 entries per person for the duration of this contest. 


Rules:
You must be following me on Twitter for your retweet to count. This helps me keep track of who is entering, and I like the followers. If you do not have a blog, please email me with contact info in the event that you win. The winner will be selected using Random.org, and will be notified via email and/or twitter. The winner will have one week to send me their mailing address. I will ship the card to the winner for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment