Thursday, February 6, 2014

Contests and Other Blog Things

I had a large post planned for tonight, but I decided to get some other card related things done. Nothing too exciting, mainly sorting and and moving boxes around, but my time has been used for good.

I realized I was a little behind getting some trade packages out. I already have 7 packages ready to ship on Friday, but I still have a few to get to. If we have talked trade over the past week or two, don't worry. Your cards are packed up and ready to be shipped to their new home. 

-----------

In other news, Nathan of Big 44 Sports Cards is running his first ever contest. You can check it out here, and while you are there check out some of his other posts. I've had the pleasure of pulling of a few trades with Nathan and he's a great guy.

-----------

Speaking of contests, I am still running mine. I started out this contest trying to raise awareness for other great bloggers who don't get as much traffic as some of the bigger blogs. After a couple of weeks, we are close to completing my first blogger contest.

Dodger Penguin currently sits at 46 followers, only 4 away from my goal of 50. To enter, all you need to do is follow him and leave a comment when you do. By doing this, you will be entered to win any card from my list of autos, relics and #'d cards, as well as 25 Chavez Code points, and cards from a team of your choice. There are runner up prizes as well, so be sure to get in on this while you can. 

In addition to those prizes listed above, anybody that posts about this contest on their blog will also be entered to win this 2013 Topps Chrome Allen Webster Auto. The original contest post is here

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment