Saturday, February 1, 2014

Continued Contest Efforts

A while back I introduced a contest to help out  friend and fellow blogger, Matthew of Dodger Penguin. The goal was to get him to the 50 follower plateau, a goal that has not yet been reached. Matthew is currently sitting at 44 followers. I will now introduce a new prize to anybody that posts about this contest on their blog. 

I'd like to end this contest by Sunday so I can begin my regular contest posts on Monday, but I need a little help from you. Leave a comment with the link to your post about this contest and be entered to win this autographed card from Red Sox prospect Allen Webster. You will also receive two entries into the initial contest prize lot. 

To enter all you need to do is follow Dodger Penguin

Just let me know in the comments when you have done so. If you have already left a comment on the original contest post then there is no need to leave another comment. I have already tallied your entry. 

Prizes

1st Place: 25 Chavez Code Points + Your choice of any card from my Trade Bait + Cards from a team of your choice

2nd Place: 25 CC Points + Cards from a team of your choice

3rd Place: 10 CC Points + Cards from a team of your choice

4th Place: 5 CC Points + Cards from a team of your choice

If you are unfamiliar with the Chavez Code, please check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment