Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Expanding on my Mini Collections: Blue Bordered Dodgers

Well this mini collection is rather self explanatory. I love me some Dodger cards, but they generally look even better with blue borders. Most every card these days come with the standard white border, and blue parallels either come from Walmart or they are numbered. 



Here are some great examples of blue bordered Dodgers from back in the day. I suppose I will need to complete the team sets for 1990 Score and 1991 Donruss. I am pretty sure the Karros UD Collectors Choice is normally blue bordered, and I am assuming that is why it is special edition. I really enjoy the look of that card though. 

I still have a few more mini collections to discuss, including one that I forgot to mention in my initial post. That may come tomorrow if I have enough time to get some scans done and write about it. For now, I'll be writing an essay for my English class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment