Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Greens on the Cheap

It seems like every week I am able to add a new Shawn Green card to my PC. Over the weekend I got my Shawn Green fix via eBay, as four cards from four different sellers all showed up in my mailbox.





This bad boy was shipped to my door for less than a dollar shipped. That is a price you cannot beat anywhere. The scan came out kind of dark, but I'm sure most of you are familiar with the 2000 Topps Chrome design. This is actually my first Topps Chrome card of Green.



And this is my second. This puppy was had for just over than two bucks shipped, and is one of my favorite Green cards out there. I absolutely love the black refractors on Topps Chrome and I will probably end up putting the team sets together with black refractors. 



We now move on to the "higher priced" cards, as this jumbo relic cost me $2.95 shipped. It feature Green as both a Dodger and a Diamondback, but the relic is most likely from his time with the Dodgers. 


Finally we have my third Shawn Green autograph. This was the most expensive, costing me $4.50 to have it shipped to my house. It is a sticker auto, although it is not as noticeable in person as it is in the scan. The back also mentions Vin Scully, so this card is a win-win for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment