Thursday, March 6, 2014

An Updated Look at the Chavez Code

I started the Chavez Code awhile back with the hopes of making this blog a more interactive place. So far it has been good, but keeping track of the points has been extremely difficult for me. I am updating it slightly to make things easier for me.

First things first, those that currently have points, you will not be affected in any way. 

I have decided to upload the Chavez Code Leaderboard to my Google Drive again, so click that link to see how many points you have. This will permanently be embedded into the sidebar, directly beneath the current Top 5. 


As you can see above, these are the only ways to get points from here on out. I figure it is much easier to keep track of the points if I relate them to trades. This is copied directly from my Chavez Code page, so feel free to check that out if you ever have any questions. 

All of the points are up to date and as accurate as possible. If you have any questions regarding the Chavez Code let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment