Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Topps Chrome Rainbow: Hyun-Jin Ryu Orange Refractor

In addition to the sweet Matt Kemp Gold Refractor I picked up last week, I was able to add another card to my Topps Chrome Rainbow. In fact, this card officially means that I am 30% of the way to the entire team set rainbow. 




This one was shipped for 3 bucks, a bargain for a card as nice as this one. Hyun-Jin Ryu is becoming one of my favorite players to collect, and I may end up picking up another copy of this card for the binder. I absolutely love the orange refractors and may just have to finish up the orange team set sooner than I was planning. If you don't have an orange refractor of your favorite player yet, I strongly urge you to go and buy one. You won't be let down. I guarantee* it. 

*Guarantee void in Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment