Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trade with S.Mack Talk Cards: Another Swap for Greens

I completed my second trade with Jimmy over at S.Mack Talk Cards. We made a trade a few weeks ago and he contacted me shortly after I updated my 2014 trade bait about a week and a half ago. As usual, we emailed and quickly came to an agreement.



My favorite card to come from this was this 1990 Sandy Koufax Turn Back The Clock card. It isn't vintage sandy, but it is Sandy nonetheless. This particular card commemorates his 1965 Topps card. 


I was also able to get my hands on 11 new Shawn Green cards, primarily from his time in Toronto. I only scanned 9 of them, but I've been lazy lately so deal with it. :p

In addition to the Greens, Jimmy sent over 12 cards for my Topps Team Set Project. I am slowly moving toward finishing off the 90's, but there are plenty of cards I am still on the hunt for. 

Thanks again for the trade Jimmy. I'm sure we will have many more in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment