Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Dodger Bobbleheads: Andre Ethier

If you missed my initial post on this yesterday you can check it out here. I will be going through my Dodger bobbleheads over the coming days (possibly weeks), and eventually I will cover them all. Maybe I'll be able to swing a few trades because of this too. 

Were moving on in this small series to Captain Clutch, Andre Ethier.


I absolutely love this bobble of Ethier. For one, the idea of him celebrating a homer rounding the bases is solid. The addition of the fantastic Brooklyn throwback jersey adds to my love of the whole thing. Not to mention, the Brooklyn hat is freaking awesome. I wish mine still fit my big melon of a head. 


I don't remember why I took this picture, but it provides a great look of the detail of the jersey. This truly is an awesome piece of Dodger memorabilia. 

For some reason, unbeknownst to me, I only took two pictures of this highly awesome bobble before taking off earlier this week. I will probably come back later and add the equally cool back part of the bobble sometime in the future, but for now these two pics will have to do. 

-----------------

If you have nay Dodger bobbles that you would like to trade, or possibly sell, let me know. I may not be ready to immediately purchase it off of you, but we could always come to an agreement. 

I'd also like to give a big thanks to everyone reading or simply checking out my blog. I know I am not the best writer, head over here if you are looking for some good writing, but I truly do appreciate those that take their time to see what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment