Friday, April 11, 2014

My Favorite Bryce Harper Card

That's if you don't include this sick auto Dikran and I pulled of Bryce last year. 

We happened to find Heritage yesterday and bought ourselves a blaster box, as well as a box for the contest which ends later today

This was the pull of the box, and is instantly my favorite Bryce Harper card. 

This bad boy is #'d 625/999. The scan did not come out as well as I would have liked, but I'm sure many of you have seen this card posted somewhere else before. I honestly don't know why this is my new favorite Harper card, but it just has that "x-factor". Maybe it's the hair....


This card, on the other hand, is cool, but doesn't touch the Heritage Chrome above. I enjoy seeing a card that shows a player both batting, as well as throwing from the outfield. Too bad there is no licensing on the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment