Monday, April 7, 2014

Return of the Bison

*EDIT: I wrote this post before his two homer game yesterday. All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

Matt Kemp has finally returned to the Dodgers lineup, a sight I have been waiting for for quite some time. I hope he can get back to his 2011 ways, but I am realistic and know he won't. A 25 homer season with a .280 average seems attainable though. If he does hit the cover off the ball then the price of his cards will probably shoot back up again, so I figured I better get my hands on some more now.



This card is f****ing awesome. I absoulutely loved the base card and this purple refractor took it to another level. If they produced this bad boy in a blue refractor, I'd be sure to find it faster than Garfield finds lasagna. It isn't numbered, but it is still a great card to add to my ever-growing Matt Kemp PC which now sits at 124 cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment