Monday, April 21, 2014

Shamelessly Selling Some Cards

A few weeks back I decided to re-evaluate my collection. I decided to only build sets for Topps Flagship, Topps Heritage, and Topps Chrome. This left me with a few sets from 2013 that were nearly complete that I have no room for. I don't want to break up the majority of the set, but I don't want to keep them because I have no room. 

That is why I have decided to sell them, for cheap, to people who would appreciate them a little more than me. If you are interested in any of the following, just shoot me an email. Prices are negotiable, but I am looking to make a little money. I will charge $35.00 shipped if you buy all three. 

2013 Bowman Chrome (Approximately 56% complete)


Price: $15.00 Shipped

Notable cards included: Wil Myers RC, Gerrit Cole RC, Jose Fernandez RC, Clayton Kershaw, Mariano Rivera

This only includes the big league players. We are talking cards numbered between 1-220. For a list of what I don't have, click here









2013 Bowman Platinum (Approximately 95% complete)


Price: $10.00 Shipped

Notable cards included: Bryce Harper, Mariano Rivera, Hyun-Jin Ryu RC, Yoenis Cespedes, Jurickson Profar RC

This only includes the big league players. We are talking cards numbered between 1-100. 

The cards not included are: 19 Justin Upton, 52 Kris Medlen, 78 Robinson Cano, 90 Jedd Gyorko RC, 99 Dylan Bundy RC






2013 Bowman (Approximately 97% Complete)


Price: $15.00 Shipped

Notable cards included: Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Andrew McCutchen, Hyun-Jin Ryu RC

This only includes the big league players. We are talking cards numbered between 1-220. For a list of what I don't have, click here.











No comments:

Post a Comment