Thursday, May 15, 2014

Careless Whisper


A couple of days ago, Oakland A's outfielder Josh Reddick came to the plate with a fantastic walk-up song. The song, Careless Whisper by Wham, has no place on the baseball field which made the incident that much more funny to me when I saw the following video.

For some reason I can't embed the video directly into this post, but click here to see the video.

I have watched this a few times now, and it cracks me up every time. That song is just the best. It got me thinking about what walk-up music I would choose if I was a big league player. After some careful deliberation, I settled on two possibilities.

Possibility the first: Queen - Under Pressure



Possibilty the second: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop



I was leaning toward RHCP, but I hear that quite frequently on the field already. Because of that, I am choosing my favorite Queen song. 

Who has the best walk-up song in the MLB today?
What would your walk-up song be if you were an MLB player?

No comments:

Post a Comment