Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Favorite Colored Cardboard

After a long week of school and work, I finally came home to some mail last night. Two of which were trade packages (fantastic by the way) and one being a purchase from the bay. I initially planned on posting something else today, but I am writing this at 11pm and I have to be at work at 6am. Therefore, I decided to take take the easy way out and post about the card I bought from eBay. 


Maybe it's just my eyes, but these blue framed cards tend to come out much darker in scans. What matters most is what it looks like in-person though, and I'll tell you it looks fantastic. I have mentiooned this plenty of times in the past, but Dodger cards are a bajillion times greater when they are of the blue variation. This particular blue variation is #'d 168/499. 

I am not a big fan of Gypsy Queen, but I absolutely love these framed cards. Although, I do slightly prefer the white framed cards to the blue framed ones. For those wondering, my Matt Kemp collection now sits at 129 unique cards. I'm coming for you Mr. Zakwin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment