Saturday, May 24, 2014

Trade Loot from the Great White North

I've been noticeably accident this week because of finals. School is just the best. 

On the bright side, I am done with finals and get to enjoy my Memorial Day weekend. Except, no. I work all weekend then start Summer school on Tuesday. There is nothing better than 18 weeks of school, than following it up with 4 more weeks of school. Not only did I decide 4 hours of school everyday for the next 4 weeks was a good idea, I decided it would be a good idea to take a math class. 

Anyways, I recently completed a trade with Mr. Seidle of the always great Condition Sensitive. It took me far too long to get his cards out, so I will be sure to throw some extra cardboard his way sometime soon. 

This trade netted me some cards for a few different set needs, most notably some minis 2014 Flagship. I also received some awesome O-PEE-CHEE cards, though I forgot to scan those. 

Let's take a look at a few of the awesome cards I did manage to scan. 


This was definitely my favorite card from the trade. I have a special place in my heart for black parallels, and I am slowly warming up to these tobacco-sized minis more and more. Ryu is quickly becoming one of my favorite players, and this card is a great addition to my modest Hyun-Jin Ryu collection. 


I was also lucky enough to receive this sweet green parallel of Babe Ryu-th. I am not particularly fond of these green parallels, but I dig this one for some reason. That Topps Rated Rookie emblem is a nice touch by Topps. 


I guess I was really grooving with the Korean lefty when I scanned the cards from this trade, because this trade post contains nothing but Ryu's. Not that there is a problem with that, as Ryu has been dealing this year just like the card indicates. 

I hope to add a Ryu auto sometime in the near future, but I am going to need to make some more money in order to afford one. My birthday is coming up in July, so maybe I will get a few bucks for making it to 21. 

Thanks again for the trade! Hope to do it again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment