Monday, August 18, 2014

One Spot Left in the Topps Chrome 4-Box Break: Come and Get It!

The title says it all, really. We are down to just one spot left in the Topps Chrome box break I will be hosting here in a couple of weeks. I promise this will be the last post about it. 

The final spot costs $25.00 and gets you a team of your choice, as well and an additional team which will be randomized on the day of the box break. I will be busting 4 hobby boxes of 2014 Topps Chrome. Shipping is included (international is extra), and I'll even throw a free card your way if you buy the last spot. Just pick something out from my Trade Bait page. Leave a comment or send me an email if you are interested. 

I also need all participants that I have not yet contacted over the past week to send me an email. My email address is chavezravining@hotmail.com. I need to make sure that you are still planning on buying into the break, and we should discuss payment info. 

Here are all 30 teams, and the current participants. 

1. DBacks
2. Braves
3. O's
4. Red Sox - (Caitlin)
5.Cubs - (Brady Umfleet)
6. White Sox - (Dodger Penguin)
7. Reds
8. Indians
9. Rockies
10. Tigers
11. Astros - (Kyle B.)
12. Royals
13. Angels - (Gavin)
14. Dodgers - (Alex)
15. Marlins
16. Brewers - (Tony L.)
17. Twins
18. Mets - (Justin L.) 
19. Yankees - (Dodger Penguin)
20. A's
21. Phillies 
22. Pirates - (Matt S.)
23. Padres
24. Giants - (Adam S.)
25. Mariners - (T.J. Villarrubia Jr.) 
26. Cardinals - (Brady Umfleet) 
27. Rays
28. Rangers - (Judson)
29. Blue Jays - (Caitlin)
30. Nats


Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment