Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Cheap Card and Some Free Cards

I've been selling a few odds and ends on my eBay and have had some extra funds to use on cards because of it. I've been doing my best to limit my spending (only snagging really good deals) and I was able to do it again.




I picked up this sweet Adrian Beltre relic from 2014 Panini Immaculate for less than four bucks shipped. It is actually an acetate card, but it is not transparent. The acetate does give the card a unique look, however. This particular copy is #'d 66/99 and looks great in hand. I am now up to 109 unique Adrian Beltre cards and that number will only increase. 

But wait, there's more!

The seller decided to surround the card with a few "protection cards". Lucky for me, this was done with the recently released, Topps Stadium Club. I have been oogling these cards on the blogosphere for quite some time now, but I was finally able to take a look at some in person. They were all slightly dinged up, but that didn't bug me too much. 


And why should it? I got this card for free! If only I had the money to go out and buy a box. If anybody is looking for a spare Joe Mauer, Eddie Murray, Bob Feller, Miguel Cabrera, or Nolan Ryan Field Access card, let me know. They are dinged up, but they're free!

No comments:

Post a Comment