Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Another New Kemp

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I have been on a mission to get to 200 Kemp cards by the end of the year. I am one step closer with one of my most recent transactions. 


I picked this card up from one of the more colorful sets in recent history: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes. From what I understand, there are about 50 different color parallels of this card. Of course, I am exaggerating a bit, but you get the idea. I picked up the base version of the relic, meaning it is not numbered. That isn't a big deal, as I am just happy to add another sweet Kemp relic to the PC. 

If anybody has any Kemp cards from 2014 Update, Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, or any other products that came out in the past few months, let me know. I'd love to trade for them to get over that 200 mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment