Monday, December 15, 2014

Camoflauge Isn't The Only Reason We Won't See Matt Kemp In Los Angeles

Now that I am done with finals and have some free time, I may post nothing but Matt Kemp cards this week. We'll see.

Let's start the week out with a sweet new addition from the bay. 


I picked up a four card lot of Matt Kemp cardboard in mid-November. I already had two of the cards in the lot, but it only ran me $1.25 with free shipping. Needless to say, I got a steal. The card you see above (or do you?) normally runs for a buck or two (plus shipping) by itself. Not too bad of a deal on my part. 


As if the camo card above wasn't enough of a bargain, I was able to add this sparkling blue parallel from 2013 Opening Day as well. I have only laid my eyes on a few of these gorgeous cards, so I am glad to finally be able to call this one my own. 

With the addition of these two cards my Matt Kemp collection stands at 187 cards. Only 13 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment