Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Clayton Kershaw Autograph Card...Well...Sorta

With so much focus on Matt Kemp lately, I decided to spare you all a few days and post about a few other cards I've bought recently. 

The first being this sweet Clayton Kershaw Photo Variation from 2013 Topps. 


There a stunning lack of "autograph" cards on the market, so I was glad to be able to secure this one for a good price. I believe it was shipped to me for just around three bucks. 

The picture looks to be taken at Spring Training, which is actually right around the corner. Pitchers and Catchers report in a short 42 days, and games start up soon after that. It's been a long winter, so I'm hoping these next 42 days go by quickly.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice find! I'll have to see if I can track down a copy of that one. I'd pay three bucks for a great shot of Kershaw signing autographs.

    ReplyDelete