Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Smudged Matt Kemp Auto Is Still A Matt Kemp Auto

At one point in my blogging career I would post new autographs the day I got them. Especially if they were Matt Kemp autographs. However, times have changed and so have my posting habits. 



I picked this card up way back in the early part of December for a mere seven bucks. The auto is quite smudged, but that is okay with me. It isn't like I am planning on getting this card graded. 

This is officially my 15th Matt Kemp auto, though I do have a few others in hand waiting to be posted. One of these days I'm going to catch up with Greg and surpass his masterful Kemp PC

4 comments:

  1. I had to do a double take on this card. I used to own a Sweet Spot card of Kemp that also had a big smudge through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never!

    Also, we all have smudged Kemp Sweet Spot autos!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FS8NcGBkt_U/UGxtEd0_KII/AAAAAAAAG80/ycIbyiLM8rk/s1600/Kemp+Sweet+Spot+Silver+Auto.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. UD Sweet Spot autographs look amazing, and if it's one of your favorite players, you can never go wrong with it. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete